The Orientation is a free, no-obligation, people-only seminar that is open to everyone.
Attend as the prerequisite for group classes, a supplemental class for private training – or simply to see what we’re all about!
- This is a people-only class, so please leave your pups at home for this session.
- Bring indoor shoes during wet seasons.
- Park in the Baker Street parking lot or on surrounding streets. Please do not park directly outside of the building.
- Alert the office if you are bringing more than a “plus one”
- Check the location on the map in advance of your Orientation. Many GPS units locate us incorrectly.
- For Adult Dogs, over 6mo:
- Rabies vaccination certificate is required at or prior to the first class with your dog.
- For Puppies:
- All puppy students are required to have a letter signed by their vet and returned to the office prior to their first class. Click here to save/print the letter. For the safety of all puppies, there are no exceptions.
*Have you adopted a dog with a “mandatory training” condition from the Guelph Humane Society or other rescue? Please contact the office prior to your Orientation date to arrange an express registration/proof of purchase so the shelter will release your new companion.
Book Your Orientation Session Online!