The Orientation Webinar is a free, no-obligation webinar that is open to everyone.
View as the prerequisite for group classes, a supplemental class for private training – or simply to see what we’re all about!
Register below to receive an email immediately with details and links to view, and you can get started in class immediately!
Register below by clicking on the bold date and receive full instructions via auto-email. Contact the office if you don’t immediately see an email.
Note: The date noted is for admin purposes only. Select the bolded date and register to receive an email with full instructions on how to get started in class.
All too often, “training the dog” is about dealing with the habits we don’t like. Isn’t it time to train for fun, for enrichment, and for relationship?
The Brain Training Series focuses on increasing your dog’s receptivity to you and capacity to learn in order to work through various stages of difficulty and complexity of FUN tricks and behaviours.
The topics covered will range from perfecting individual training exercises to advanced training concepts, such as cuing, shaping and behaviour chains. Behaviours and concepts will increase in difficulty as you progress through the various Grades of this series.
The Brain Training Series can best be described as a “souped-up tricks class”!
A sneak peak at the behaviours… unroll a carpet, ring a bell, blow bubbles under water, “puppy dog eyes”, karate kicks, jump through a hoop… progress through all the grade levels to learn all this and more!
Check back soon!
This class will be an all-levels linear program, no longer open enrolment.
Dogs and owners should:
- Have basic experience with clicker training
- Know basic obedience behaviours such as sit, down, stay and a hand target
- View the Orientation Webinar if you haven’t trained with us before
What’s your prior experience?
- Graduates of any group program with Scratch and Sniff Canine Services are welcome to join the Brain Training Series.
- If we’ve worked privately to address fear, reactivity or aggression, or you are concerned about your dog’s behaviour, please contact the office prior to registering.
- If you’ve taken classes elsewhere, please contact the office prior to purchasing the program to ensure it is right for you.
- This class requires a consistent handler to attend all classes. Pairs of handlers are welcome, but both should come to all classes.
Check back soon!