Dog training in the age of Social Distancing…
it CAN be done!
The COVID-19 pandemic has closed down our in-person classes, but we can achieve the same great results with the wonders of modern technology!
Virtual Life Skills is an all-ages manners and obedience program, appropriate for puppies and adult dogs alike – with a BONUS Puppy Package for Puppies under 6mo!
We will cover topics including:
- Come when called
- Settle and stay on a mat
- Polite leash walking
- Dealing with distractions
- Polite greetings with people
- Prevent running out the front door
- Impulse control around food
- Preventing “Counter surfing”
- And more!
See what students say about virtual training!
How Does Virtual Training Work?
Using a virtual classroom called Google Classrooms, you will be have a weekly introduction to new exercises with video demonstrations, verbal descriptions and written instructions.
Each exercise is broken down into easy-to-follow steps, and you will receive personalized support and guidance as you train your dog.
- Work at your own pace and on your own schedule!
- Join class any time
- Lessons are posted weekly and homework is reviewed on week days
- Eight+ weeks access to dynamic content and personal guidance and training support
- Access program content after your program is completed
Technology requirements are:
- A basic understanding of computer/internet use, including recording a video
- Internet capacity that allows for watching and uploading videos
- A computer, phone or tablet that:
- Has a microphone
- Has a camera
- Can connect to the internet
Read the FAQ for more important details
The Puppy Package
Puppy students get a special discount on Puppy Parties: Socialization and Play Group Drop-off!
Puppy students receive FREE access to the All Things Puppy Classroom for information on socialization and problem prevention that is specific to puppies – including guidance on nipping, house training, crate training and more!
Want to test out Google Classroom?
You’re welcome to access the test classroom and familiarize yourself with how the platform works. Simply:
- Visit classroom.google.com (sign in to Google or click here if you don’t have an account)
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner (click for image)
- Enter the code “irzbk3g”
$239+HST $209+HST until June 1st!
Select your start date and complete the registration form
Notice: There will be a holiday closure from July 25th through Aug 9th. Feedback will be on hold during this time, and you will maintain access to the course materials. This will not affect students in the June 1st course start date, all other students will have an additional two weeks on their programs.