All too often, “training the dog” is about dealing with the habits we don’t like. Isn’t it time to train for fun, for enrichment, and for relationship?
The Brain Training Series focuses on increasing your dog’s receptivity to you and capacity to learn in order to work through various stages of difficulty and complexity of FUN tricks and behaviours.
The topics covered will range from perfecting individual tricks to advanced training concepts, such as cuing, shaping and behaviour chains. Behaviours and concepts will increase in difficulty as you progress through this series.
In this ALL-LEVELS CLASS you can revisit the program any time it runs, you don’t have to wait for the next level to be scheduled! This program is self-paced, allowing you to progress through training at your own pace, focusing on what is important to you.
A sneak peak at the behaviours… unroll a carpet, ring a bell, blow bubbles under water, “puppy dog eyes”, karate kicks, jump through a hoop… learn all this and more!
This class is currently in progress – join our newsletter for a notification of the next time it’s on the schedule!
Make-up classes: Make-up classes are not mandatory for this program due to the self-paced nature of the class. Optional make-ups are available at a deeply discounted rate of $30+HST/half hour and are subject to regular private session policy.
Dogs and owners should:
- Have prior experience with clicker training
- View the Orientation Webinar
What’s your prior experience?
- Graduates of Foundation Programs with Scratch and Sniff Canine Services are welcome to join the Brain Training Series.
- If we’ve worked privately to address fear, reactivity or aggression, or you are concerned about your dog’s behaviour, please contact the office prior to registering.
- If you’ve taken classes elsewhere, please contact the office prior to purchasing the program to ensure it is right for you.
- This class requires a consistent handler to attend all classes. Pairs of handlers are welcome.
Book your Spot Now!
Contact the office with questions prior to registration