On Sunday, May 4, 2014, from 11am-1:30pm Scratch and Sniff Canine Services is thrilled to host a hands-on workshop by Tania Costa of the Canine Wellness Centre about physical health and wellness for your older dog.
Book a working spot and bring your dog for a personalized hands-on experience – book an audit spot to learn the techniques on other people’s dogs.
- Arthritis and its affect on your older dog
- Your dog’s ideal weight
- Principles of balance and proprioception for your older dog
- Core strengthening exercises to help maintain muscle mass in your older dog
- Equipment and exercises for typical muscle weakness
- Manual therapy you can perform on your older dog
First-come-first-served, so register now to claim your spot!
- Working spots (bring your dog) are limited $69+HST. Working Spots are now SOLD OUT. Please register for an audit spot.
- Audit spots (working with other people and their dogs) $49+HST.
- Priority will be given to senior dogs for working spots. Anyone is welcome to register for an audit spot.
Spots are limited, register now to avoid disappointment. Refunds are not available for registration fees.