Life Skills explores choice topics through a workshop-style approach, allowing for an extremely flexible schedule with exercises that are directly applicable to daily life, including:
- Polite greetings with people (no jumping)
- Recall (come when called)
- Loose leash walking (no pulling on leash)
- Impulse control around food and toys (leave it, safe toy play)
- Training for enrichment and relationship
Price and Schedule
Monday 7:15pm | Wednesday 7:15pm | Saturday 11:15am
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
6 Class Package: $239+HST
- Maximum six dogs per class
- Start class any time with our flexible schedule
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Friendly/tolerant of people and other dogs
- Aged out of puppy class
- Up-to-date vaccines as recommended by your veterinarian
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, enrolment for Life Skills will be delayed temporarily while changes are put in place to accommodate social distancing. Click here to join our mailing list to be alerted of updates.
Register for Life Skills Here!
Just follow these steps:
- Watch the Orientation Webinar and review schedule info before purchase
- After that, purchase your program!
Enrolment for Life Skills will be delayed temporarily while changes are put in place to accommodate social distancing, please check back soon!
Cash payments can be accepted by special arrangement, please contact the office to inquire.
- Then book classes below!
Book Your Classes After Registration (Above)
Class will not be cancelled for routine winter weather or typical snowfall – students will be alerted if poor weather results in cancellation.