Socialization Skills is a puppy-focused program that incorporates a safe introduction to obstacles to climb on, through and under, with puppy problem solving/prevention and interactions with other pups.
Socialization Skills is a program all about fun and positive exposure to new obstacles, surfaces, miniature agility equipment and interactions. It’s a perfect way to build confidence in your puppy and build your relationship, too!
We will introduce new equipment each week, as well as elements of socialization and problem prevention that are too often forgotten – for example, preventing and identifying sensitivity to sound and resource guarding, and prep for the vet and groomer. We’ll also have time for a Q&A on common puppy troubles, and interactions between pups!
Students will also receive access to the All Things Puppies! online resource classroom for easy at-home reference.
Are you looking for manners and obedience training? Check out the Foundation Life Skills program! These two programs are different and can be completed concurrently.
- Maximum 15wks at the time of your first class (enrol early, especially large breeds!)
- Age-appropriately vaccinated (notably Parvovirus and Distemper), and veterinary documentation must provided
- Deworming documentation must be provided
- Pups must be in their homes for at least 7 days prior to their first class
- Up to two family members per dog may attend each class. This may be subject to change in light of COVID risk factors.
Sunday at 2pm with Kathleen
Masks are required for Sunday classes
Looking for a weeknight class? We’ll run one on demand with enough interest!
Four consecutive weeks (skipping holiday weekends if applicable)
Flexible Start Date
You can start class any time space is available!
- Submit the registration form below. We’ll confirm the next available start date.
- Once your start date is selected, submit payment within 24hrs of receiving the invoice to confirm your spot
Join us for Socialization Skills!
Check eligibility/requirements prior to registration
Contact the office if you have questions.
Classes will run through winter weather. In the event of a truly extreme storm participants will be contacted via email.