Puppy Socialization Program combines important manners and obedience skills with socialization and problem prevention to help you survive puppyhood!
We cover puppy play, nipping, greeting people politely, and more. The program manual offers guidance when you go home, with additional information on common puppy projects, including house training.
Enrol at 9 weeks of age, don’t miss out on critical weeks of socialization!
Discounted private training during your program with the Puppy Problem Solving Add-On.
10% off the Life Skills Program if you register within one month of graduating Puppy Socialization Class.
Add on additional modules to your program for extra practise and play!
Puppy Class Safety
Read the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behaviour’s Position Statement on Puppy Socialization
- Disinfecting Floors is a top priority!
- Health Documentation means you can be assured that all puppies have been health checked and are safe to play with.
- Rubber Flooring to prevent slipping during play.
- Age Limit so your puppy is with with appropriate playmates – less than 20wks old.
- Monitored and Narrated play keeps your pup safe while you learn about healthy play.
- Wait Period Before Class is a safeguard in keeping your pup safe from incubating disease.
Price and Schedule
Monday 6pm | Wednesday 6pm | Saturday 10am
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
6 Class Package (5 modules+1 review class): $239+HST
(Why a review class?)
- Maximum six puppies per class
- Start class any time with our flexible schedule
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Health Documentation Click here to save/print/email the Health Form to your veterinarian
- This policy protects YOUR puppy! No exceptions can be granted.
- Puppies must finish their program by the age of 20wks
- Must be in current home/received the first set of shots at least one week prior to class
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, enrolment for Puppy Class will be delayed temporarily while changes are put in place to accommodate social distancing requirements. Click here to join our mailing list to be alerted of updates.
Register for Puppy Class Here!
Just follow these steps:
- Watch the Orientation Webinar and review scheduling info before purchase
- Your vet must sign this Health Form This is a strict requirement for all puppies.
- After the Orientation, purchase package to complete before your puppy is 20wks:
- Buy 6 Class Package (5 modules+1 review class)
- Enrolment for Puppy Class will be delayed temporarily while changes are put in place to accommodate social distancing requirements.
Cash payments can be accepted by special arrangement, please contact the office to inquire.
- Then book your classes below! (Book your review class!)
Book Your Classes After Registration (Above)
Class will not be cancelled for routine winter weather or typical snowfall – students will be alerted if poor weather results in cancellation.