Puppy Socialization Class at Scratch and Sniff Canine Services combines important manners and obedience skills with socialization and problem prevention in order to prepare your puppy for daily life and a smooth transition into adulthood.
We’ll address puppy play, nipping, counter surfing, greeting people politely, and more! The program manual offers guidance when you go home, with additional information on common puppy projects, including house training.
Enrol at 9 weeks of age, don’t miss out on critical weeks of socialization!
Monday 6pm | Wednesday 6pm | Saturday 10am
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
6 Class Package (5+1 bonus class): $229+HST
9 Class Package (5+4 bonus classes): $275+HST *25% discount per class!
- Maximum six puppies per class
- Find out more about our flexible and unique enrolment
- Attend your classes whenever works for you
- Start class any time
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Health Documentation Click here to save/print the Health Form for your veterinarian. (or send the link to your vet)
- This policy protects YOUR puppy! No exceptions can be granted.
- Puppies must finish their program by the following age:
- L/XL Breeds: 22wks
- M Breeds: 23wks
- XS/S Breeds: 24wks
- Must be in current home/received the first set of shots at least one week prior to class
- Submitting registration/payment indicates acceptance of the group class policy
Discounted private training for the duration of your group program with the Puppy Problem Solving Add-On.
10% off the Life Skills Program if you register within one month of graduating Puppy Socialization Class
Puppy Class Safety
These precautions ensure the safest possible experience for your puppy – physically, mentally and emotionally.
Click for the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behaviour’s Position Statement on Puppy Socialization
- Disinfecting Floors is a top priority!
- Health Form means you can be assured that all puppies are healthy and safe to play with.
- Dog-Appropriate Rubber Flooring to prevent slipping during play.
- Age Limit so your puppy will play with appropriate playmates.
- Monitored and Narrated play keeps your pup safe while you learn about healthy play.
- Wait Period Before Class means that incubating diseases aren’t appearing after starting class. This is another safeguard in keeping your pup healthy and safe.
- Watch the Orientation Webinar
- Purchase your program!
- Book your classes below after program purchase