A Puppy Party: Socialization & Play Drop-off is the ideal way to socialize your puppy while social distancing!
Drop your pup off at our door, and we’ll take your puppy for 90min of play, fun, socialization, confidence building and more. At the end of the Puppy Party, come back to our door for a no-contact pick up of your zonked out puppy.
Wondering about letting your 8wk old pup out to play? Check out this position statement from the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behaviour.
- For puppies to start between 8-18wks, until they age out of the program (dependant on size, development, and play skills)
- Puppies must:
- be up-to-date on age-appropriate vaccinations
- be appropriately dewormed
- have appropriate documentation, as outlined below
- have been adopted/home at least 7 days prior to the Puppy Party
Important Health Requirement:
Before your puppy can attend her first Puppy Party, health documentation is STRICTLY required. The following must be in place:
- Vaccination of at least ONE set of age appropriate vaccines, including Parvo-Distemper
We can accept the following forms of documentation:
- A clear photo or scan of your puppy’s vet papers, showing vaccination and deworming
- An email from your local vet clinic stating that your puppy has received the above
Take note that if this isn’t received prior to your first Puppy Party, your puppy will not be able to attend and credit cannot be transferred.
Standard Pricing: $30+HST per session
Follow the below steps to register for Puppy Parties!
- Email the required Health Documentation (above) to the office.
- Book your Play Group below! Select the group based on the size/temperament of your puppy. If you’re unsure, contact the office for guidance.
- Send payment to the office via email money transfer to complete registration. Your booking is only tentative until payment is received.
- Check your email for instructions.
Select Your Puppy Party:
If a party doesn’t show up it is full – Contact the office to be put on the waitlist!
*Note: The school is closed for holidays July 23-Aug 9 and registration will be on hold during this time.
Check back Mon Aug 10th to reserve your spot!