A Puppy Party: Socialization & Play Drop-off is the ideal way to socialize your puppy while social distancing!
Drop your pup off at our door, and we’ll take your puppy for a session of play, fun, socialization, confidence building and more. At the end of the Puppy Party, come back to our door for a minimum-contact pick up of your zonked out puppy.
Wondering about letting your 8wk old pup out to play? Check out this position statement from the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behaviour.
Want more Puppy Party videos? Check out this YouTube Playlist!
- For puppies to start between 8-18wks, until they age out of the program (dependant on size, development, and play skills)
- Puppies must:
- be kept up-to-date on age-appropriate vaccinations
- be dewormed
- have appropriate health documentation (below)
- have been in your home at least 7 days prior to the Puppy Party
- wear a body harness (why?)
Strict Health Documentation Requirements:
Health documentation is STRICTLY required with no exceptions nor credit/refund for failing to provide:
- At least ONE set of vaccinations for Parvovirus/Distemper given by a veterinarian
Provided in advance in one of the following ways:
- Photo/scan of your puppy’s vet papers, showing vaccination and deworming
- An email from your vet clinic stating that your puppy has received the above
Standard Rate: $38+HST
Special Discount for those attending classes with Scratch and Sniff: $28 +HST
Register for a Puppy Party!
- Read the FAQ here
- Book your Play Group below!
– For SHY or SMALL puppies: Book the EARLY group
– For BOLD or LARGE puppies: Book the LATER group
– Your puppy may need to be moved between groups depending on the other puppies present in each
- Email the required Health Documentation (vaccination AND deworming) to the office immediately
- Check your email for instructions.
Book Your Puppy Party!
If a party is full, check back later – New parties may be added to accommodate high enrolment.
Winter Weather Notice:
Be prepared to travel to your Party during winter driving conditions. Parties will be cancelled only in the most extreme weather circumstances.
If your puppy exhibits any sign of illness in advance of a party (for example, lethargy, gastrointestinal or respiratory symptoms), please do not attend and contact the office immediately.