A Puppy Party: Socialization & Play Drop-off is the ideal way to socialize your puppy while social distancing!
Drop your pup off at our door, and we’ll take your puppy for a session of play, fun, socialization, confidence building and more. At the end of the Puppy Party, come back to our door for a no-contact pick up of your zonked out puppy.
Wondering about letting your 8wk old pup out to play? Check out this position statement from the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behaviour.
Want more Puppy Party videos? Check out this YouTube Playlist!
- For puppies to start between 8-18wks, until they age out of the program (dependant on size, development, and play skills)
- Puppies must:
- be up-to-date on age-appropriate vaccinations
- be dewormed
- have appropriate health documentation, as outlined below
- have been in the home at least 7 days prior to the Puppy Party
- wear a body harness (why?)
Important Health Requirement:
Before your puppy can attend her first Puppy Party, health documentation is STRICTLY required. The following must be in place:
- Vaccination of at least ONE set of age appropriate vaccines, including Parvo-Distemper
We can accept the following forms of documentation:
- A clear photo or scan of your puppy’s vet papers, showing vaccination and deworming
- An email from your local vet clinic stating that your puppy has received the above
If your puppy exhibits any sign of illness in advance of a party (for example, lethargy, gastrointestinal or respiratory symptoms), please do not attend and contact the office immediately.
Take note that if this documentation isn’t received prior to your first Puppy Party, your puppy will not be able to attend and credit cannot be transferred/refunded.
Standard Pricing: $30+HST (=$33.90 total)
SPECIAL DISCOUNT for puppies in our training classes: $20+HST (=$22.60 total)
Join the All-Ages Life Skills Program, or Private Training to access this discount! Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
Follow the below steps to register for Puppy Parties!
- Read the FAQ here
- Book your Play Group below!
– For SHY or SMALL puppies: Book the EARLY group
– For BOLD or LARGE puppies: Book the LATER group
– Your puppy may need to be moved between groups depending on the other puppies present in each
- Email the required Health Documentation (vaccination AND deworming) to the office immediately
- Check your email for instructions.
Book Your Puppy Party!
If a party is full, check back later – New parties may be added to accommodate enrolment.