PupAgility is a puppy-focused program that incorporates a safe introduction to obstacles to climb on, through and under, with puppy problem solving and prevention.
PupAgility is a program all about fun and positive exposure to new obstacles, surfaces and miniature agility equipment. It’s a perfect way to build confidence in your puppy and build your relationship, too!
We will introduce new equipment each week, as well as elements of socialization and problem prevention that are too often forgotten – for example, preventing and identifying sensitivity to sound and resource guarding, and prep for the vet and groomer. We’ll also have time for a Q&A on common puppy troubles, like nipping and house training!
Students will also receive access to the All Things Puppies! online resource classroom for easy at-home reference.
Are you looking for puppy play? Check out the Puppy Party Play Groups (open to pups 18wks or less) Participants in PupAgility receive a discount on this play group.
Are you looking for manners and obedience training? Check out the Life Skills program! These two programs are different and can be completed concurrently.
- 20 weeks old OR LESS at the time of their first class
- Age-appropriately vaccinated (notably Parvovirus and Distemper), and veterinary documentation provided
- Deworming documentation provided
- Pups must be in their homes for at least 7 days prior to their first class
- Masks are mandatory, and must cover the nose and mouth – no vents or neck gaiters.
- Up to two family members per dog may attend each class. This may be subject to change in light of COVID risk factors.
Sundays at 3pm
FOUR consecutive weeks (skipping holiday weekends)
Flexible Start Date
You can start class any time space is available!
- Submit the registration form below. We’ll confirm the next available start date.
- Once your start date is selected, submit payment within 24hrs to confirm your spot
Book your spot in PupAgility!
Check eligibility/requirements prior to registration