Life Skills explores choice topics through a workshop-style approach, allowing for an extremely flexible schedule with exercises that are directly applicable to daily life, including:
- Polite greetings with people (no jumping)
- Obedience positions
- Recall (come when called)
- Loose leash walking (no pulling on leash)
- Impulse control around food and toys (leave it, safe toy play)
- and more!
6 Class Package: $229+HST
Monday 7:15pm | Wednesday 7:15pm | Saturday 11:15am
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
- Maximum FOUR dogs per class
- Find out more about our flexible and unique enrolment here
- Attend your classes whenever works for you
- Start class any time
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Friendly and tolerant of people and other dogs
- Competed puppy vaccinations, aged out of puppy class
- Proof of Rabies vaccination by a veterinarian for dogs over 6mo
- Sick dogs are not permitted in class, alert the office to illness
- Submitting registration/payment indicates acceptance of the group class policy
- Orientation Session
- Watch the Orientation Webinar
- Review the following:
- Purchase your program!
- Book your classes below after program purchase
Need help with the booking system?