Life Skills explores choice topics through a workshop-style approach, allowing for an extremely flexible schedule with exercises that are directly applicable to daily life, including:
- Polite greetings with people (no jumping)
- Obedience positions
- Recall (come when called)
- Loose leash walking (no pulling on leash)
- Impulse control around food and toys (leave it, safe play)
- and more!
7 Class Package: $255+HST
Monday 7:15pm | Wednesday 7:15pm | Saturday 11:15am
- Maximum FOUR dogs per class
- Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
- Complete your classes within 7 weeks
- Start class any time after your Orientation Session
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Friendly and tolerant of people and other dogs
- Minimum 16 weeks of age, and competed puppy vaccinations
- Proof of Rabies vaccination by a veterinarian for dogs over 6mo
- Sick dogs are not permitted in class, alert the office to illness.
- Submitting registration/payment indicates acceptance of the group class policy
- Attend the Orientation Session
- Bring the Rabies vaccination certificate from your vet
- Read the group class policy. Payment indicates acceptance of all policies.
- Purchase your program! *Timeframe starts at time of purchase
- Book your classes below after program purchase