Life Skills explores choice topics through a workshop-style approach, allowing for an extremely flexible schedule with exercises that are directly applicable to daily life, including:
- Polite greetings with people (no jumping)
- Recall (come when called)
- Loose leash walking (no pulling on leash)
- Impulse control around food and toys (leave it, safe toy play)
- Training for enrichment and relationship
Price and Schedule
Monday 7:15pm | Wednesday 7:15pm | Saturday 11:15am
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
6 Class Package: $229+HST
- Maximum six dogs per class
- Start class any time with our flexible schedule
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Friendly/tolerant of people and other dogs
- Competed puppy vaccinations, aged out of puppy class
- Rabies vaccination for dogs over 6mo
- Watch the Orientation Webinar and review instructions before purchase
- After that, purchase your program!
- Then book classes below!
We are closed for holidays Aug 1-18. Self-service enrolment and booking is OPEN to begin class before or after this break!
Review steps above to register, inquiries will not be answered during the holiday break.
* The Planning Period will be extended to accommodate this closure