Scratch and Sniff Canine Services offers a variety of small group classes catering to many levels of experience and topics of interest.
- Specialty Classes include:
- Not sure where to start?
Group classes are perfect for friendly dogs who:
- pull on leash
- will not come when called
- are overexcited
- do not listen
- jump up to greet people
- need to learn basic obedience skills
- and more!
Unless specified, group classes are not appropriate for dogs who:
- Bark and lunge at other dogs or people
- Become stressed/shut down easily
- Have bitten a person or dog
- Are otherwise fearful, reactive or aggressive
- These issues may be addressed through private training
Auditors are welcome to sit in on a class prior to registering, however we require notice of your attendance. Contact the office for more information and to arrange a time. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com. View group training FAQs here. You are also welcome to view the Orientation Webinar to learn more about us before registering for a program.