Scratch and Sniff Canine Services offers a variety of small group classes catering to many levels of experience and topics of interest. Have a look at our offerings, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions!
Foundation Classes include:
Specialty Classes include:
- Brain Training Series
- Training for Distractions
- Rally Obedience
- Sniffer Dogs
- Cooperative Care: Fear-Free Vetting, Grooming and Husbandry
Not sure where to start?
- View the Orientation Webinar
- Learn about our unique and flexible group class enrolment
- Find out which program is right for you!
- Testimonials from past students
- Group Dog Training Policy and FAQ
Group classes are perfect for friendly dogs who:
- pull on leash
- will not come when called
- are overexcited
- do not listen
- jump up to greet people
- need to learn basic obedience skills
- and more!
Unless specified, group classes are not appropriate for dogs who:
- Bark and/or lunge at other dogs or people
- Become stressed/shut down easily
- Have bitten a person or dog
- Are otherwise fearful, reactive or aggressive
- These issues may be addressed through private training