Life Skills is an all-ages manners and obedience program, appropriate for puppies, adolescents and adult dogs alike.
We will cover topics such as:
- Come when called
- Settle and stay on a mat
- Polite leash walking
- Dealing with distractions
- Polite greetings with people
- Prevent running out the front door
- Impulse control around food
- Prevent “Counter surfing”
- And more!
What you get…
- Orientation Webinar to watch before getting started
- Six weekly group classes with a flexible start date
- Life Skills Online Reference Classroom including videos of training exercises
- If there is a COVID related closure, illness or quarantine, students will be transferred directly to Virtual Life Skills to seamlessly complete the program!
For puppies aged 18wks and under. You get all of the above PLUS:
- Access to the All Things Puppy Classroom for quick answers on common puppy issues, such as house training, nipping, crate training and more
- Puppy Play & Socialization A 30% discount on the Puppy Party: Socialization and Play Drop-off
Flexible Start Date
You can start class any time space is available!
- Submit the registration form below
- Once your start date is selected, submit payment within 24hrs
- Attend 6 consecutive weeks of in-person training classes with your dog
- Masks are mandatory indoors and sanitizer provided, as dictated by WDG Public Health
- Outdoor classes when weather allows
- Small group class size and limited attendance
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of the premises
- Social/Physical Distancing in effect
- Puppy Party Drop-offs prevent contact between owners during high-contact play, while maintaining socialization benefits for your puppy. Drop off your pup, play and socialization will be managed by your trainer, and you bring home a tired puppy!
- In the event of a COVID-related closure, illness, or quarantine that prevents either the running or attendance of in-person classes, all students will immediately transition seamlessly into the Virtual Life Skills Program to complete their program in an online format.
In-Person Life Skills is starting in AUGUST!
Details on pricing and schedule will be released shortly! Submit the below form for a notification as soon as registration opens.