Life Skills is an all-ages manners and obedience program, appropriate for puppies, adolescents and adult dogs alike. Take a look below for details on the Puppy Socialization Life Skills Package!
We will cover topics such as:
- Come when called
- Settle and stay on a mat
- Polite leash walking
- Dealing with distractions
- Polite greetings with people
- Prevent running out the front door
- Impulse control around food
- Preventing “Counter surfing”
- And more!
Life Skills Package:
- Orientation Webinar to watch before getting started
- Six group classes with a flexible start date
- Life Skills Program Manual including videos of training exercises
- If you need a make-up class, stay caught up with Virtual Life Skills
Puppy Socialization Life Skills Package:
Available to pups aged 16wks and under. You get all of the above PLUS:
- Access to the All Things Puppy Classroom for quick reference on common puppy issues, such as house training, nipping, crate training and more
- Puppy Play & Socialization A discount on the Puppy Party: Socialization and Play Drop-off for your puppy to attend during your program and until s/he ages out
Flexible Start Date
You can start class any time space is available! No need to wait for a new session. All you need to do is:
- Choose your start date with the office
- Submit full registration and payment within 24hrs to confirm your start date
- Attend 6 consecutive weeks of in-person training classes with your dog
Join the Virtual Life Skills Program, and transfer into the In-Person Life Skills program as soon as the program starts!
- Small group class size and limited attendance as recommended by Public Health recommendations
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of the premises
- Increased ventilation for indoor classes
- Social/Physical Distancing in effect
- Puppy Party Drop-offs prevent contact between owners during high-contact play, while maintaining socialization benefits for your puppy. Drop off your pup, play and socialization will be managed by your trainer, and you bring home a tired puppy!
- In the event of a shutdown or illness, all students will transition seamlessly into the Virtual Life Skills Program
Schedule and Pricing
TBA when the facility reopens. Join the Virtual Life Skills Program, and transfer into the In-Person Life Skills program as soon as the program starts!
Join class ANY TIME and attend 6 consecutive classes to complete your program. Access your program manual and webinar(s) any time.
- Submit the intake form below by clicking on the 30th/31st (NOTE: this date does not represent your start date)
- We’ll be in touch shortly with instructions!
Join the newsletter for an alert when the In-Person Life Skills Program begins enrolment – OR join the Virtual Life Skills Program, and transfer into the In-Person Life Skills program as soon as the program starts!