Life Skills is an all-ages manners and obedience program, appropriate for puppies, adolescents and adult dogs alike.
We will cover topics such as:
- Come when called
- Settle and stay on a mat
- Polite leash walking
- Dealing with distractions
- Polite greetings with people
- Prevent running out the front door
- Impulse control around food
- Prevent “Counter surfing”
- And more!
What you get…
- Orientation Webinar to watch before getting started
- Six weekly group classes with a flexible start date
- Life Skills Online Resource Classroom including videos of training exercises and bonus material
- If there is a COVID related closure, illness or quarantine, you will be transferred directly to Virtual Life Skills to seamlessly complete the program!
Puppies! You get all of the above PLUS:
- Access to the All Things Puppy Classroom for quick answers on common puppy issues, such as house training, nipping, crate training and more
- Puppy Play & Socialization A 30% discount on the Puppy Party: Socialization and Play Drop-off
Flexible Start Date
You can start class any time space is available!
- Submit the registration form below and specify your preferred class day. We’ll confirm the next available start date.
- Once your start date is selected, submit payment within 24hrs to confirm your spot
- Attend SIX consecutive weeks of in-person training classes with your dog
What you need to know:
For additional information, read the Group Class FAQs:
- Masks are mandatory, and must cover the nose and mouth, no vents or neck gaiters. Virtual or distanced outdoor private training is the best option for those who are uncomfortable or unable to wear a mask.
- Two people per dog from the same household are permitted in the facility – please note that this may be reduced to ONE person should COVID numbers increase.
- In case of ANY COVID-related closure or absence, including illness, quarantine or isolation, your program will transfer directly to the Virtual Life Skills Program. No refund, credit or other service will be provided in this circumstance.
- Your program will run for six consecutive weeks from the confirmed start date (save for clearly stated holidays/cancellations). Make-up classes are not available, and students can keep up in the online resource classroom.
- Your new dog/puppy must be living with you for at least 7 days prior to your first class.
- Documentation of vaccination (Parvo/Distemper, Rabies if applicable) is required for ALL dogs.
- Because COVID symptoms mimic regular cold and flu, should your instructor become ill class will be put on hold and run an extra week in length. Please leave an extra week of availability after your program to accommodate possibility of this safety procedure.
Schedule and Pricing:
Tuesday at 5:45pm and 6:45pm
Wednesdays at 5:45pm
Start any time space is available and attend six consecutive weeks of class. Your start date will be confirmed upon registration.
Payment must be received within 24hrs in order to confirm the time slot offered to you, and vaccination documents must be received prior to your first class
Register for Life Skills!
After reading through this webpage, group FAQ and Policy, complete the form below and you’ll receive confirmation of your start date shortly! If you have questions, contact the office before completing the form.