As a “Thank You” for your support and business, Scratch and Sniff Canine Services is pleased to offer a Referral Program to our students.
Have you ever wondered what clicker training is all about? Now is your chance to experience clicker training with your dog. This one and a half hour workshop will explore the fundamentals and application of clicker training.
There is a maximum of four working spots so register early! There are unlimited audit spots.
Please read the below points carefully and use the form below to register to hold a spot in the workshop Intro to Clicker Training on Saturday November 30th at 1-2:30pm.
- A waitlist will be started when all spots are filled
- Workshop participants will be provided with a clicker and relevant handouts.
- Workshop participants are asked to bring a bag of at least 300, pea-sized smelly treats (cheese, hot dog, sandwich meats, chopped steak – not biscuits, kibble or veggies) and a fanny pack in which to hold the treats, or a pouch can be purchased at the school.
- Workshop participants are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
- This workshop is subject to group class policies.
- Dogs must be over 16 weeks old with age-appropriate vaccinations. This workshop is not geared towards under-vaccinated puppies.
- All dogs must behave in an appropriate and social manner when interacting with people and other dogs.
- Holders of free passes MUST confirm their attendance by Nov 23rd or their spot will not be held.
Attending dogs must be friendly with all dogs and people – this is not an appropriate event for reactive, aggressive or fearful dogs even if they are small. (If you are unsure, please contact the office)
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”a/scratchandsniff.ca/spreadsheet/embeddedform” query=”formkey=dE8wRzYzQjJUWno4ak5POGRZUmUzTmc6MQ” width=”760″ height=”1664″ /]
Scratch and Sniff Canine Services is pleased to offer workshops and seminars in addition to our Foundation Classes and Specialty Class Programs.
Life Skills explores choice topics through a workshop-style approach, allowing for an extremely flexible schedule with exercises that are directly applicable to daily life, including:
- Polite greetings with people (no jumping)
- Recall (come when called)
- Loose leash walking (no pulling on leash)
- Impulse control around food and toys (leave it, safe toy play)
- Training for enrichment and relationship
Price and Schedule
Monday 7:15pm | Wednesday 7:15pm | Saturday 11:15am
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
6 Class Package: $239+HST
- Maximum six dogs per class
- Start class any time with our flexible schedule
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Friendly/tolerant of people and other dogs
- Aged out of puppy class
- Up-to-date vaccines as recommended by your veterinarian
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, enrolment for Life Skills will be delayed temporarily while changes are put in place to accommodate social distancing. Click here to join our mailing list to be alerted of updates.
Register for Life Skills Here!
Just follow these steps:
- Watch the Orientation Webinar and review schedule info before purchase
- After that, purchase your program!
Enrolment for Life Skills will be delayed temporarily while changes are put in place to accommodate social distancing, please check back soon!
Cash payments can be accepted by special arrangement, please contact the office to inquire.
- Then book classes below!
Book Your Classes After Registration (Above)
Class will not be cancelled for routine winter weather or typical snowfall – students will be alerted if poor weather results in cancellation.