As a “Thank You” for your support and business, Scratch and Sniff Canine Services is pleased to offer a Referral Program to our students.
Have you ever wondered what clicker training is all about? Now is your chance to experience clicker training with your dog. This one and a half hour workshop will explore the fundamentals and application of clicker training.
There is a maximum of four working spots so register early! There are unlimited audit spots.
Please read the below points carefully and use the form below to register to hold a spot in the workshop Intro to Clicker Training on Saturday November 30th at 1-2:30pm.
- A waitlist will be started when all spots are filled
- Workshop participants will be provided with a clicker and relevant handouts.
- Workshop participants are asked to bring a bag of at least 300, pea-sized smelly treats (cheese, hot dog, sandwich meats, chopped steak – not biscuits, kibble or veggies) and a fanny pack in which to hold the treats, or a pouch can be purchased at the school.
- Workshop participants are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
- This workshop is subject to group class policies.
- Dogs must be over 16 weeks old with age-appropriate vaccinations. This workshop is not geared towards under-vaccinated puppies.
- All dogs must behave in an appropriate and social manner when interacting with people and other dogs.
- Holders of free passes MUST confirm their attendance by Nov 23rd or their spot will not be held.
Attending dogs must be friendly with all dogs and people – this is not an appropriate event for reactive, aggressive or fearful dogs even if they are small. (If you are unsure, please contact the office)
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”a/scratchandsniff.ca/spreadsheet/embeddedform” query=”formkey=dE8wRzYzQjJUWno4ak5POGRZUmUzTmc6MQ” width=”760″ height=”1664″ /]
Scratch and Sniff Canine Services is pleased to offer workshops and seminars in addition to our Foundation Classes and Specialty Class Programs.
Life Skills explores choice topics through a workshop-style approach, allowing for an extremely flexible schedule with exercises that are directly applicable to daily life, including:
- Polite greetings with people (no jumping)
- Recall (come when called)
- Loose leash walking (no pulling on leash)
- Impulse control around food and toys (leave it, safe toy play)
- Training for enrichment and relationship
Price and Schedule
Monday 7:15pm | Wednesday 7:15pm | Saturday 11:15am
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
6 Class Package: $229+HST
- Maximum six dogs per class
- Start class any time with our flexible schedule
- Instructed by a certified dog trainer and behaviour consultant (CPDT-KA & CDBC)
- Friendly/tolerant of people and other dogs
- Competed puppy vaccinations, aged out of puppy class
- Rabies vaccination for dogs over 6mo
- Watch the Orientation Webinar and review instructions before purchase
- After that, purchase your program!
Cash payments can be accepted by special arrangement, please contact the office to inquire.
- Then book classes below!