Have you ever wondered what clicker training is all about? Now is your chance to experience clicker training with your dog. This one and a half hour workshop will explore the fundamentals and application of clicker training.
There is a maximum of four working spots so register early! There are unlimited audit spots.
Please read the below points carefully and use the form below to register to hold a spot in the workshop Intro to Clicker Training on Saturday November 30th at 1-2:30pm.
- A waitlist will be started when all spots are filled
- Workshop participants will be provided with a clicker and relevant handouts.
- Workshop participants are asked to bring a bag of at least 300, pea-sized smelly treats (cheese, hot dog, sandwich meats, chopped steak – not biscuits, kibble or veggies) and a fanny pack in which to hold the treats, or a pouch can be purchased at the school.
- Workshop participants are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
- This workshop is subject to group class policies.
- Dogs must be over 16 weeks old with age-appropriate vaccinations. This workshop is not geared towards under-vaccinated puppies.
- All dogs must behave in an appropriate and social manner when interacting with people and other dogs.
- Holders of free passes MUST confirm their attendance by Nov 23rd or their spot will not be held.
Attending dogs must be friendly with all dogs and people – this is not an appropriate event for reactive, aggressive or fearful dogs even if they are small. (If you are unsure, please contact the office)