Classes at Scratch and Sniff Canine Services are focused on contextual, real-life learning in a small class environment. Owners and dogs will have fun while creating dogs who are well-behaved both in the home and around the town.
Use the series of drop-down menus in the side menu to view the selection of group classes. View the calendar for the current schedule, as linked on the side menu. Have questions? Take a look at the Group Dog Training FAQ and Group Dog Training Policy.
Group classes are perfect for friendly dogs who:
- pull on leash
- will not come when called
- are overexcited
- do not listen
- jump up to greet people
- need to learn basic obedience skills
- and more!
Unless specified, group classes are not appropriate for dogs who:
- Bark and lunge at other dogs or people
- Become stressed/shut down easily
- Have bitten a person or dog
- Are otherwise fearful, reactive or aggressive
- These issues may be addressed through private training
Auditors are welcome to sit in on a class prior to registering, however we require notice of your attendance. You may also attend the free Orientation/Info Session. Contact the office for more information and to arrange a time. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com. View group training FAQs here.