Do you have a new adoption? An adolescent? Maybe an old dog who wants to learn new tricks?
Or maybe you want to learn a new training method!
Life Skills is an intensive program exploring choice topics through a workshop-style approach. This is a concept-driven curriculum with exercises that are directly applicable to daily life, including polite greetings with people (no jumping), basic obedience positions, recall (come when called), loose leash walking (pulling on leash), and more.
Mon 7:15pm, Wed 7:15pm, Sat 11:15am
Maximum FOUR dogs per class
Mix’n’match your class days to fit your schedule!
Students have 7 weeks to complete 7-class program (6 themes + one extra class), and must attend the people-only Orientation Session prior to their first class.
Find out more about class structure at Group Training FAQs
See what past students have to say about the Life Skills Program.
- Dogs must be friendly and tolerant of people and other dogs
- Dogs must have received their complete puppy vaccinations and be a minimum of 16 weeks
- For dogs over 6 months – proof of Rabies vaccination by a veterinarian is required
- Do not attend with a dog who is sick, including vomiting, diarrhea, coughing, sneezing, lethargy or fever
- Submitting registration/payment indicates acceptance of the group class policy
Please read through the group class policy prior to clicking the Register button. Payment indicates acceptance of all policies.
If you’ve already attended Orientation and want to confirm registration in class, contact the office and a digital invoice will be sent to confirm registration. (Pricing above) Payment can be made by credit card online, EMT, PayPal, or credit by phone. Please specify if you prefer PayPal or payment by phone.
If you require any assistance, please contact us by email or phone 226.486.1244